Italsigma is an innovative Small Medium Enterprise (SME), which since 1982, thanks to its flexible structure operates in testing of materials by designing and implementing "customised" systems to submit to the regulatory testing products of various sectors. The production programme envisages both broad spectrum use testing machines and extremely flexible, thanks to the complete programmability and modular design, and specialised machines for more specific types of testing.
Today Italsigma is a well quoted business reality in the Italian testing market of machinery and plants and it supplies its products to major private organisations, Research Institutes and Universities.
Italsigma has an in-house design studio with advanced software for drawing and three-dimensional design and a calculation programme and analysis of finished elements structures.
All mechanical and hydraulic components are made externally through a network of suppliers deeply rooted in the regional territory, able to deal promptly production peaks and special machining.
- Universities, Research Institutes and testing Laboratories
- Enterprises that wish to improve the reliability and durability of their products
- Manufacturers of components seeking alternative materials for improving their performances.
What we supply
- Prototype development, including design, supply and commissioning
- Special machines for tests on:
- construction elements
- full structures ("full scale" tests)