Gripping System for Tensile Tests
Mechanical grips for flat and/or round specimens, which operate on the screw clamping principle. These grips are made of 39NiCrMo3 hardened steel, with burnishing surface treatment suitable for fatigue tests with loads up to 20 kN and knurled clamping system.
Maximum gripping width: 30 mm.
- 2 pairs of knurled plates for flat specimens from 0 mm to 8 mm;
- 2 pairs of knurled plates for round specimens from 6 mm to 12 mm.
These clamps are suitable to be inserted in the climatic chamber and to perform tensile tests on specimens made of polymeric or elastomeric material.
We have developed systems for bending tests up to 100 kN.
Hydraulic Gripping System for Tensile Tests
Self-centering wedge-shaped hydraulic grips made with a single steel body, suitable for tensile and compressive stresses and for load cycles around zero with forces up to 100 kN.
- 2 pairs of wedges for flat specimens from 0 mm to 10 mm;
- 2 pairs of wedges for cylindrical specimens from 10 mm to 25 mm.
System for Fatigue Tests on Hip Prosthesis
The system allows to perform static and fatigue tests on hip replacements. It consist of:
- Lower fixing component on which the stem of the prosthesis will be fixed;
- Upper load component with two orthogonal low friction slides;
- Liquid container with temperature control in which the whole system will be inserted; it allows to carry out tests in physiological solutions or other liquids, ensuring that the temperatures remains within the range close to the environmental and body temperature.
System for 3 or 4-point Bending Tests
The system allows to perform 3 or 4-point bending tests with adjustable supports and punches.
It is made of high resistance steel and has a graduated sale on the sliding bases that allows the positioning of the supports and punches.
The rollers are interchangeable and made of high harness steel.
- Maximum applicable static and dynamic force: 10 kN;
- Inter axle spacing for punches' adjustment width: from 40 to 200 mm;
- Contact rollers width: 50 mm.
We manufactured systems for bending tests up to 500 kN.
Compression Plates System
Circular compression plates system made of 39NiCrM3 steel with a ball joint that compensates for small misalignments.
The upper plate with the ball joint is directly connected to the cylinder rod.
Four elastic rings hold the joint unit in place.
The bottom plate is connected to the load cell, which is fixed to the base of the frame.
The diameter of the compression plates is 125 mm.
Clamping device for Tests on Connecting Rods
The equipment consists of a force closing frame and two mechanical clamps that reproduce the operating conditions of the connecting rod and ensures the couplings.
A forced lubrication system is therefore provided at the head of the connecting rod; lubrication at the connecting rod foot will occur by gravity.